In the constantly changing business environment, you can rely on our business services team to be expert, up-to-date and ready at hand to assist you with your business matters. Whether your concerns are taxation, accounting, business planning, cash-flow and budgeting, or business valuations, rest assured that our staff are available to advise you.
Our accounting and compliance services include:
- Preparation and lodgement of tax returns
- Capital Gains taxation planning
- Fringe Benefits returns
- Land tax returns
- Preparation of annual Accounts
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Maintaining PAYG & GST records and associated returns
- PAYG and Superannuation guarantee compliance
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Bookkeeping services
Our essential accounting and compliance services our now packaged to enable you to take advantage of our new Compliance Service offering which provides greater clarity and flexibility for our SME clients. Compliance Packages are a cost effective way to ensure your business needs are satisfied and with predetermined monthly payment options facilitates more effective management of budgeting and cash-flow.
- Business Essentials
- Business Accelerate
- Optimum Performance
There is also a comprehensive range of Advisory, Industry Specific and Specialist Services available to enhance your business performance. When engaged to provide these services our team will work with you on developing tailored business solutions that can be added to your compliance services to facilitate a comprehensive business solution to ensure profitability and sustainability.
Accounting Professionals offer a comprehensive range of accounting, business advisory and business development services.
We can provide you with:
- A business diagnostic review and action plan to achieve immediate results
- Business Plans that target exponential growth
- Ideas and input to develop high growth businesses
- Insightful advice for superannuation and estate planning for Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
- Expert advice when working with strategic partners to expand and grow your business
- Assistance in locating and negotiating new strategic alliances
- Advanced business planning and financial modelling to forecast the future of your business
- Assistance and advice in the use of technology to increase profitability and sales
- Assistance and advice in accessing debt and venture capital for high growth businesses
- Training and coaching for business development
- Accurate accounting and specialist business tax advice
Critical to the long term success of Business Owners and Entrepreneurs is their ability to critically evaluate new projects and their strategic investments outside of their Entrepreneurial activities. We believe our broad base of advisory services is critical to being capable of assisting clients evaluate opportunities and hence ultimately to the long term success of our clients’ businesses.
Whether you’re starting or acquiring a new business, expanding overseas, anticipating retirement, or looking to take a more proactive approach to taxation management, we have an accountant who has the required specialisation for your circumstances, industry and aspirations.
It is vital in any business to select a business structure and ownership model that is appropriate for the purposes of asset protection, tax minimisation and tax compliance, and allow expansion without significant cost. We have extensive experience in assisting clients to structure their business and personal affairs to meet their immediate and future needs. We aim to work with our clients to understand their aspirations, so that we can provide the most appropriate advice.
We have access to considerable expertise and will keep you up-to-date with changes in tax legislation to adjust your business plan accordingly. Many of the decisions you make about the future of your business will have consequences in terms of tax liabilities or tax benefits, either now or at some time in the future. Although no business decision should be made solely on the strength of tax considerations, you will need to take account of the role tax will play in implementing your strategies.
Key Business Taxation Issues
- Generational change in ownership
- Taxation of trusts, including recent court & tax office rulings
- Employee share schemes
- Selling a business or a business asset
- Accessing concessions on small business capital gains tax.
How Can We Help You?
- We provides a number of tax advisory services, including:
- Assistance with ATO audits and investigations
- Fringe benefits tax and salary packaging
- Foreign ownership of Australian businesses
- Planning and transaction advice
- Research and development concessions
- Risk assessment and management
- Structuring and re-structuring strategies
- Structuring of inbound and outbound investments
- Structuring of off-shore business expansion.
Our team plays a key role in numerous areas of influence and has decades of experience in navigating areas of tax sensitivity. These include:
- Ability to deal with regulators
- Proven track record in dealing with the ATO to manage tax disputes, audits and examinations
- Tax risk management
- Partners and staff who regularly speak at industry conferences and professional seminars
Our existing client base is broadly spread across all the business life cycle phases including, start-up, growth and maturity. We work closely with our business clients in assessing what their businesses would look like at the various stages and working with them to assess what paths they will have to contemplate for their dreams to become reality.
Our clients also include business owners that have pursued an entrepreneurial approach to their business development. Although many entrepreneurs may have different approaches to growing business, they do have some common traits including:
- An absolute drive for Business Success
- An ability to surround themselves with quality business operators which allow them to leverage their time with the knowledge that someone or some system is managing the detailed operational issues that plague most business operators, giving them the time and resources to work on the next opportunity.
We have introduced the concept of a Board of Management as one of the key strategies to encourage our business clients to regularly consider the strategic issues which shape their business. The Board consists not only of the business owners but also staff, other business operators and professional advisors and a representative from our firm. We have found this has been instrumental in allowing clients to view their businesses from a different prospective and allow the business owner to make the transition to business entrepreneur.
Choose your industry category to learn more