Introducing AP Wealth
Inspired by our vision to deliver high quality comprehensive services to our clients we have identified an opportunity to broaden our service offering to include Wealth Advice.
- Income Planning
- Your income plan determines strategies to improve your cash flow through a combination of tax effective strategies and the efficient use of your income. The resulting surplus funds are then used to create wealth.
- Investment Planning
- Your investment plan explores the different options available to you and applies the income plan and debt plan analysis to help you meet or exceed your goals.
- Risk Planning
- Your risk plan looks at what could go wrong in your financial circumstances and seeks to identify and where possible mitigate these risks. Some of the ways these risks can be managed are through; implementing life insurance, recommending appropriate investments and possibly fixing interest rates.
- Retirement Planning
- Your retirement plan identifies your income needs in retirement and the level of assets required to provide this income. We work with you to achieve and sustain the lifestyle you require.
- Estate Planning
- Your estate plan articulates your wishes in the event of your death and determines a strategy to provide your family with funds in a tax effective manner and with asset protection as a priority.
- Superannuation & Self Managed Superannuation Funds
Our unique solutions are designed to cater for those who are just starting out on their journey to those who are more established in their wealth creation.
Authorised Representative ASFL 277860
Tony Bates is in his 30th year of advising clients having commenced his career at Ord Minnett before the 1987 share market crash. He has navigated the inevitable ups and downs for over 30 years.
Tony held senior positions at many of Australia’s pre-eminent banks, stockbrokers, accountants and fund managers.
20 years ago Tony wrote the first ever financial plan as Head of Macquarie Private Banking for a client who had just sold his business at age 57 for $57 million. This client and his children and grandchildren remain Tony’s clients to this day.
15 years ago Tony left the big institutions behind and has since continuously maintained an independent Australian Financial Services Licence Tony has been a passionate advocate of ‘clients best interests’ well before recent FOFA laws were written. Tony has steered away from product sales and commissions and now leads a team of experienced advisers who share these ideals.
Tony is a member of the SMSF Association, the Responsible Investment Association and recently re-joined the Financial Planning Association on the appointment for the first time in a decade of a chairperson who is independent and not pushing the institutional barrow.
Tony’s first mentor was Gwen Fletcher, the mother of financial planning in Australia, and is determined to follow her lead in helping bring financial planning and financial education to a wider group of Australians.
Out of the office, Tony is kept busy with three teenagers. Tony comes from a Sydney theatre family and currently volunteers as President of Epicentre Theatre Company.
Choose your industry category to learn more